© 2016 PLANCAST • UNITED KINGDOM • AUSTRALASIA • GERMANY
Office: +44 (0)1296 662 647
The Old Haybarn
Keeping your personal data safe
Data collectively all information that you submit to Plancast Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and /or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/ EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
UK and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as
Website the website that you are currently using, www.plancast.co.uk, and any sub-
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
f. the headings and sub-
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Plan cast Limited is the "data controller". This means that Plancast Limited deter mines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you :
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
d. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. opera ting system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways;
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
7. Plancast Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-
b. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for die following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights " below).
11. We m ay share your Data with the following groups of people for die following reasons:
a. relevant authorities -
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected
data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data,
please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org . Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Eve n if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access -
b. Right to correct -
c. Right to erase -
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data -
e. Right to data portability -
f. Right to object -
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your
consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing
your Data), please contact us via this e-
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a com plain t you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner 's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Changes of business ownership and control
22. Plan cast Limit e d m a y, from time to time, ex pan d or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Plancast Limited. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
protected and respected at all times.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Plancast Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place die following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
29. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By de fault, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this ca n be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-
33. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org . You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
35. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this privacy
policy (or part of any provision) is in valid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision
or part -
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
37. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Plancast Limit ed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please le t us know.
We use the following analytical / performance cookies:
Google Analytics We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.